Renewable Energy Generation Projects
N-Frasys (Pvt) Ltd does complete project development for renewable energy generation projects. This entails
- Project development
- Pre-feasibility and detailed feasibility studies(technical)
- Financial modelling
- Engagement of off-takers of power
- Licensing, permits and statutory approvals.
- Project financial advisory
- Engagement of reputable EPC contractors
- Carrying out civil works
- Construction of transmission lines for the evacuation of power.
N-Frasys is currently administering two power projects in Zimbabwe that are at advanced stages of development. These are:
- Plum Solar 5MW PV Solar Power Plant in Plumtree
- Tokwe Mukorsi 15MW Hydro Power Plant on Tokwe Mukorsi Dam, Chivi.
- Several other energy generation projects are at various development stages.
Transmission and Distribution Line Construction
N-Frasys Pvt Ltd has several years of experience in construction of electrical powerlines. We have the capacity and experience to construct distribution and transmission lines with voltages from as low 400V up to 330 kV.
The following are some of the projects that we have successfully designed and implemented.
- One hundred (100) km 110kV Lionde-Mapai transmission line in Mozambique from 2015 to 2016
- Designing and construction of the electrical reticulation infrastructure at the Amalinda Housing Project in Harare.
- Econet base station power connection projects